Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 11 September 2011

London Day Tour 08 Sept'11

I came UK already 1 month,but till yesterday i just visit london tourist attraction.
I will went on 8th Aug'11 cause yesterday is i off day and my mummy also no need work so i took 10am rail from Huntington to London King's Cross.When I reached King's Cross already 1103am,after that i need took underground from King's Cross to Leisecter Square to meet my mum.
Our 1st "station"is Trafalgar Square(白鸽广场/大狗广场)it will call 白鸽广场cause at there got alot of pigeons,and the name for 大狗广场  cause HK ppl say the lion status is dog so they called 大狗广场.
Tarfalgar Square
After that we went to visit Buckingham Palace,on the way we need through a big field.That field very nice,at there got alot of leisure chair,if want sit on the chair need pay around 2 pound/hour.And we saw the bulk of soldiers.


Bulk of Soldiers

When we reached Buckingham Palace I just saw many people at there took photo.Reached there sure much took photo,before went Buckingham Palace we went "Malaysia" first XD

Buckigham Palace
 
"Malaysia"



 



After visit Buckingham Palace we back to China Town ate our lunch.Our lunch is ate Dim Sum.Malaysia also got Dim Sum but I most like London Dim Sum,cause London Dim Sum more delicious than Malaysia Dim Sun
China Town
Dim Sun

After ate lunch we countinue our journey.This time we from Leicester Square to Tower Hill,we need went to Tower Hill cause we want visit Tower Bridge and London City Hall.All people just know London Bridge but less people know Tower Bridge,and a reason is we always sing "London bridge is falling down,falling down..."so people sure will think the bridge will open up is London Bridge.Actually London Bridge and Tower  Bridge is different bridge,will open up and most popular is Tower Bridge.Besides,want see the bridge open up is not easy,the bridge will open caause need let the bigger ship through.But on that day I very lucky can saw the bridge open up^^
London City Hall






 

 

  
Tower Bridge

So lucky can saw it open up^^


 
Besides,above that famous place another 2 attraction is London Eyes and Big Ben.Before I come UK I thought"cabin"is small seem like normal Ferry Wheel "cabin",but when I saw it is not what I think before,it big and got show and if wanna drink red wine also can.Although I no took it but is my mum told me and I also got bought the travel book about United Kingdom.Now I no take it but next time sure still have chance to take it.
After we took photo we countinue our last station,which is House of Parliment and Big Ben.Actually House of Parlimet and Big Ben is the same building.People say when at night is very beautiful but I can't wait till night,because I not enought time to wait it so no wait till night I already end my journey.
One day I must take it-London Eyes
House of Parliment+Big Ben











Before back to China Town we went to Harrods.Harrod is famous brand store,all the thing very expensive...nope very expensive is super expensive,all the thing also need above 1k pound.Almost all the tourist come UK sure will go there buy something(can come UK travel sure is rich peopelXD)This store is Diana's boy friend open it.This store besides their price is SUPER and their also is SUPER BIG,if want visit whole store I think need half day just can finish it.

Harrods-Famous brand store
End of journey











Then we back to China Town buy something and ate dinner at Yang Cheng(Wei Jie Jie work at there).After dinner already 8.40pm,is time to back to Huntingdon.I back Huntingdon I no bought rail ticket,cause the gate already open so I just direct went in XD.On the way I scary got people came check ticket,but lucky no people came check ticket.When reached Huntingdon I just can ease.
My off day is like that end already^^

No comments:

Post a Comment