Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 16 May 2012

不是不要而是不想

Previously got one person asked me:"Tracy,why do you not fall in love"?
Actually this question also have a lot people asked me before,but my answer always is same.
One of reason is I saw a lot of people or my friend because of love gave up their dream,gave up the thing what they want to do and always want to report this report that,  and some of people need get their partner permit just can do something or go out with friend.
I like freedom dislike to be constraint by other people.
Second,if you later break up to meet again will feel awkward...I really dislike this feel,so when I have a crush to the person I also won't let him know.
If he reject me is really awkward when we meet again and can't talk like before,so I choice hide it and just do like normal and in front of him I always will say:"we are friend".
Some more go around the world is my dream so I want my lover can accept this,if not I think I will choice to end of this relationship and continue my journey.
Although I have a crush a person before but I just hide my feeling cos I really don't that can person can accept it or not,so better don't let him know and don't start just be a friend more best.
The passage of time,I've habit single life and enjoy my single life^^

No comments:

Post a Comment