Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 20 November 2011

Foreigner

When you see Foreigner what you will think?Handsome?Tall?Gold hair?
Not only the girl will say:"oh~Foreigner so handsome",guy also will say like that.Before I come over here I also think like that but now....
Yea,some so foreigner really really handsome,it is undeniable.

Now work at here some time really can see a lot of handsome guy.Some of foreigner is very handsome,friendly and talkative,I always hope they I will come back again and I also hope we can be a friend^^This kinds of foreigner is us always think that one,handsome and very nice.
We at Malaysia saw that kinds of foreigner look like very rich,so naturally will think almost the foreigner is rich man.Why we at Malaysia see that foreigner is very nice and look like very rich?First, Malaysia not their own country,second,they can go Malaysia travel,mean their life is not bad.So we naturally will think foreigner is very nice,smart and quick rich.
All my friend call me marry with foreigner,but how many people know their true feature?
In UK all the foreigner like drinking(alcohol), when they drunk kicked up a row at outside,really annoying.
Besides,they also very poor order the meals just 10++pound also no money to pay, they also very dirty and lazy~This is just the true feature of foreigner.
I think I tell to other people sure not believe what I say.When you come over here and stay a few month sure will know foreigner true features.

P.S:I still hope can find a handsome and have a good personality guy :$
Handsome foreigner
 who know his true feature?
But I hope he has a good personality^^

1 comment: